Welcome to Thomas Downey High School Library Webpage!
Please use the links below and at the left to access more information about our library and our print and electronic resources.
For book reviews, please visit Mrs. Stemig's Blog. Also, check out our Facebook page: Thomas Downey High School Library.
If you use Twitter, get library and technology updates at DowneyLMT.
Click on a book cover below to read more about some of our new books. Then click on Library Catalog above to locate it in our library.
includes SIRS Issue Researcher, History Research Center, ProQuest Learning Literature and SIRS Discoverer
Gale Virtual Reference Library includes the following books:
- Elizabethan World Reference Library , , 4v, 2007
- Encyclopedia of World Biography , 2nd ed., 23v, 2004
- Fashion, Costume, and Culture: Clothing, Headwear, Body Decorations, and Footwear through the Ages , , 5v, 2004
- Grzimek's Animal Life Encyclopedia , 2nd ed., 17v, 2003
- Worldmark Encyclopedia of the Nations , 11th ed., 6v, 2004
If you are our databases from home, you'll need to get the user name and passwords from the library staff.
There also eBooks in our Destiny Library Catalog. Look for the beside the title of the book. Click on the title and scroll down to the hyperlink to the eBook.
Search Thomas Downey High School Library Website.
Thomas Downey High School Library
1000 Coffee Rd.
Modesto CA 95355